Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Thank YOU Sher!!!

I received a package today.... and I was so happy to find what was inside! Sherene sent me Christmas Card, with a letter and a magazine with more than 70 Holiday Cookies recipes by Betty Crocker! I have actually been trying to look for something specifically on Christmas Recipe and she is one step ahead!

Both Sher & June will be sending me Christmas cookie cutters and a lot of other baking stuffs. I'm already so happy and touched! Seriously. They are so thoughtful! I've been searching hi & lo around Penang for christmas stuffs and trust me! Not easy!!! I nearly ordered some stuffs from KL already. Luckily they told me....

Mr Postman, please hurry! I cannot wait much longer!

Thanks Sherene & Peter for the card & recipe!

xoxoxox

PS: your favour... I will definitely remember and do!!!

1 comment:

Sher 'n Pete said...

Oh, you're so welcome... anything I can do to help my friend, miss baker extraordinaire!!