Sunday, November 25, 2007

Christmas Mood!

Do you know that before I started baking cup-a-cakes... I wanted to get into cookies!? Or like how I call them.... coo-kees! But since I've gone crazy with cup-a-cakes... I barely have time for my coo-kees...

Anyway, with christmas around the corner, I baked some gingerbread cookies. I wanted to wait till my christmas cookie cutters arrive but well... patience is not something I quite have!

I did two shapes - flowers & star

And I had some really fun time playing with royal icing but I definitely need more practice! Very bad royal icing works... Though the recipe this time is good enough. It hardens better than my previous 'tries'!
The taste however, I'm quite happy with. A nice blend... Will try them again once my cookie cutters arrive! YEA!

No comments: