Tuesday, November 6, 2007

Poh Sim's Birthday

I made some cup-a-cakes for my very dear friend's birthday celebration. Her birthday is actually on the 16th Oct 2007 but we could all only come together on the 4th of November to celebrate with HER! It was a double celebration because she just came to know that she is going to have a baby BOY!!! Yea!!!!

I asked her hubby for flavors suggestion and he wanted me to do tiramisu at first but i'm afraid coffee is not good for preggers. So we opted for strawberry! :) I added some chocolate ones too!

For the top part, i added baby booties - Blue ones as she will be having a baby boy!

Because it is from all of us, i asked each couple to give me a personalized wish to add more meaning to the cup-a-cake! I also added a special candle which eeling picked when she was in KL! Very nice and long. I hope to be able to use for everyone's birthdays... re-cycle!

Her reactions when she saw the cake and as she was going through all our messages...

The cup-a-cake in detail... with all our messages!

The special candle i mentioned earlier...

The birthday gal & hubby - soon to be daddy & mummy!

Poh Sim with our messages & her cupcake!

My very own hubby enjoying the cup-a-cake! *grin*

No comments: