Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Christmas cup-a-cake (Part 2) - The Flavors

Flavor 1: Cranberry - what is christmas without cranberries??

I never knew how nice dried cranberries are till today!!

Flavor 2: Mixed Fruit - naturally....

Yumm yumm... as u bite, you get to taste all the different fruits! Yum!

And voila! All the different designs with bigger cup-a-cakes. Much nicer-eh? Fits the box better! I have to customize my holders soon!

Look out for the Part 3 when I finalize the flavors! I already have a few up my sleeves! Seriously need to find the time now. Very busy week.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey i saved the mixed fruit cupcake for my mum and she LOVED it. she's gonna take down your number and tell her friends...hehe! :o)

ween said...

Oohh! I'm glad she did! :)

Sher 'n Pete said...

I love cranberries!!!

Anonymous said...

i think i prefer the little ones! they are cute!

Anonymous said...

Hey Ween Nee,

R those white flaky things d snowman sitting on r dessicated coconut??