Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Pink cup-a-cakes for a lil gal!

My sis-in-law recently gave birth to the cutest baby boy, Jayden... They stayed over our place during confinement together with confinement lady whom I got a long very well with!

Today's her last day and she wanted to make something special for her god daughter who is 5 today. She's been watching me bake and testing em for the past whole month! :)

She requested choc chip with strawberry icing and that's exactly what I did!

I topped it with sugar hearts and round-pastel-coloured sugars to make it more colourful!

And 5 candles signifying her turning 5 today! Used a different packaging this time. This one has no handle and does not need and boards to support. Simple & nice!

Finally, I stored it in the freezer to set for a while before she takes it bake home! A very hot day today...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY LIL GAL!

No comments: