Sunday, November 25, 2007

My 1st 2007 Christmas GIFT!!!

I've never looked forward to seeing the postman as much as this time! The package from Sherene has finally arrived. Click here for the first part....

That is such a big box! I mean I seriously did not expect so many stuffs!! Let me go through all the things she sent... I was wow-ing all the way!

My best christmas gift ever! Price-less!



1. Sprinkles! This is really good because it has all! And it's so easy to use...

Sher: I really wanted this!!!

2. Mini cookie cutters!!! Yea!!! The thing I have been waiting for!!

Sher: This is among my very very wanted & needed item!

June: I hope u din get this as well??

3. Bags to keep cookies & stuffs!

Sher: It's so nice I don't think I'll ever have the heart to use them...

4. More sprinkles!!! Trust me... one can never have enough of sprinkles! I'll have to show u guys my collections one day.... This mini little sugary sprinkles are not cheap I tell u!

Sher: ..................... *speechless*

5. Snowman fun pix

Sher: I tried not to get these because I might just get too addicted to them! Very sayang to use.. U are spoiling me! This is too much!

6. Zipper seals

7. Silicone scraper

Sher: Those will definitely come in handy!!!


8. Candy Canes (big & small)! Yummmmm

Sher: Perfect for something Í plan to do! Best part is... it's sold in Penang too!!!

9. Jumbo cookie CUTTTERs!

Sher: Yeahhhhh! Love u lots! Thanks so much!!!

THANK YOU Sherene... really appreciate it!

1 comment:

Sher 'n Pete said...

Happy Holiday Baking Ween... with love, Sher & Pete