Saturday, November 10, 2007

choc peach cup-a-cake for Elaine's Mom!

I received a call from a gal wanting to do something special for her mom... So at first, she wanted the basics... choc chip and she left most of it to me then. I explained to her how it would be better if she could give me more idea of what her mom will like!

But as we got on discussing through sms, she told me her mom loves peaches & choc and she wants purple to be part of the theme! I can do quite a bit with peaches! But purple? Hmmm.... Only way I could help her achieve that is her board!

So, for her base, i made choc cupcake with peaches as the fillings... and before I top it with icing, a added another big cube of peach to enhance the peach's taste!

It actually looks quite nice even without the icing!

Up goes the lemon-y orange-y peach topping with peaches, sugar heart & dagarees!

OPPS! I forgot to tell them that all of it are edible! I hope they know..


and finally, i added her message for her mom... the candles & it's done! I'm always very excited and worried when I do orders. This is so because I know they really want to make the birthday person happy! And now, I am quite responsible too! Elaine is so sweet to make this for her mom. I really hope the mom will enjoy what élaine's doing for her!



All together now...... Choc Peach cup-a-cake for elaine's mom!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY Elaine's MOM!

NOTE: I need to think of a better way to package these cupcakes especially when they need to travel. I have yet to find boxes with holders for cupcakes. I might have to do them myself.

Elaine, i'm sorry some of the cupcake's icing got smeared... will make it up to YOU soon! Keep you posted.

No comments: