Monday, November 19, 2007

HAPPY BIRTHDAY PEG's Mummy!

I have a regular customer! Peggen Ewe, all the way from down under - melbourne.... This will be her third order now... and the most special one... for her mummy! She requested for this one to be on the cup-a-cake tree! (only for on-loan tho...)

cup-a-cakes on tree in sepia

Peg requested for 24 cup-a-cakes... with 12 as choc banana and the rest up to me... I wanted to keep it as simple and nice as possible... so i topped it with vanilla cream, hearts, fondant flowers and chocolate shavings. All the same so that it will not look too messy. I mixed choc banana with vanilla choc chip that's why you get a choc & a vanilla base.

Peg's message for her mom....

I've known Peg for more than 10 years now and trust me, her mom still looks just the same! After 4 children... she still looks young & hot!

Happy Birthday Aunty!

Hope you had a great time celebrating your day.

Sorry this didn't turn out to be a surprise...

No comments: