Tuesday, November 6, 2007

Cup-a-cake for Peggen's God-Ma

An order all the way from Melbourne! Peggen, my god-sis wants to give her god-ma (not related to me tho) cup-a-cakes for her birthday! She wanted vanila base with mango topping.

And her colour choice was pink & yellow! SO.. i decided to tie pink ribbons around each cupcake as I am using yellow & mango paste for the topping..

I added a cube of mango in each of the cup-a-cake just to enhance the mango's flavor..

The finale.... i added chewy mango sweets for the topping instead of fresh mango because I do not want the mango to go black... Added little red hearts to bring out the colour and dagarees for decorating! note: both the hearts & dagarees are edible!

The personalized birthday tag

I remembered my god sis saying that her god-ma loves anything pretty... so i added a pretty little butterfly to her birthday tag!

The back of the tag...





And finally... into the box before delivering it! I havent gotten any feedback yet but I really hope the god-ma will enjoy them! :)

3 comments:

p_ewe said...

pTOTALLY loved it!

i absolutely love the look too! and it really looks delicious. my absolute fav - MANGO! ahhaah

I'll definitely be back for more.. and so will she! =)

Well done ween! u're so brilliant!

ween said...

:) I'm glad! *phew*

Anonymous said...

Hi,i'm Peg's God-ma's daughter...so...i'm actually Peg's other god-sis :) just wanted to tell you how nice the cup-cakes looked!! MANGO!! my absolute fav too!!too bad i didn't have any cuz i'm currently in Ireland. Anyway, thx a million for the cup-cakes :

i'll definitely drop by for some when i'm back!! LOVE MANILA PLACE!! it's me and my best friend's fav hang out spot!!