Monday, November 19, 2007

Happy Birthday Juven & Friend.....

It's been quite a busy week... This order comes from my own shop! From one staff to another. It's actually Veryn & Friends for Juven & a friend (name to be advised?)

There's always perks to be staffs @ Manila Place. They ordered 12. I gave them additional 6! They wanted choc chip... i gave additional vanilla choc chip... and they wanted orange & pink at first. I wanted to make it more striking because they are all so young... but after putting in the orange, I did not want to put pink coz I'm afraid it'll be too much!

So... texted them to see if adding vanilla instead of pink is alright.... Got the approval! Vanilla it is... They wanted lots of hearts...

So I added fondant hearts on wires... Looked a bit too plain... so I added oreos biscuit... Hmmm looks better now... at least not too flat! Oohh.. these oreos sticks are really yummy!

Then, I added the greetings for them... and a candle for each birthday gal...

And finally, into the box it goes.....!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY GALS!

Hope it was a great one & many happy returns!

(I'll post up their pictures soon once i get them...)

No comments: