Friday, November 16, 2007

cup-a-cakes 2 cheer one's day

Peggen's asked me to make more cup-a-cakes for her love ones in Penang! This time, it's for a friend whom she wants to cheer... *so thoughtful-eh*

Peg requested for vanilla base with orange topping... So i did vanilla base but added some orange filling inside just to make the cake more orange-y!

Peg also requested for less cream... For the cream, i used this really nice orange paste which makes the cream really tasty! Yumm Yumm... I also left the topping at one level swirl - i call it the flower swirl. After doing the swirls, I decided to leave the decor simple because just the swirls is really nice and elegant already. I added some dagarees to make it more classy.

I really love swirls like this. The cream have to be soft enough to give you such a nice and clear layer. If it's too hard, you will have really rough edges and ugly flower...

all together now...

Mrs Wan, I really hope these cup-a-cakes from Peggen will make your day!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I like this, nice simple, and pretty!