Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Temporary Home

I am attending a 5-day french culinary course on Christmas desserts & cupcakes. This course is conducted in KL. So, i checked myself in @ Crown Regency, a service apartment. Pretty happy with it. It has everything i need - broadband internet (had to pay RM150 for unlimited usage for my 6 nights here)... It is only less than a 3 min walk to the school! I am actually very excited because since i developed my interest, i've never really learnt how to bake the right way... the last time, i attended wilton's decorating school...

Looking forward to my next 5-days!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi ween,

Your cupcakes looks great!
I'm very interested with the French culinary course, would like to find out more information about the school from you. Do you mind sending me some details regarding the school, course and fees? My email- candycyh@gmail.com
Thanks! your help veru much appreciated.

Candy