Monday, December 10, 2007

Updates on Christmas Callings & Christmas Cupcakes!

I'm really overwhelmed by my Christmas cup-a-cakes response... I am only taking orders up till 20th December 2007 for pick ups between 20th - 26th December. Please take note!

I am even more excited about this Sunday's Christmas Calling... we were supposed to bake 1000 cupcakes in total but we've decided to do bigger sized cupcakes... So, for the first one, which is for St Vincent De' Paul (to be held at the Immaculate Conception Church), we will be baking 100 pieces for about 60 children.

As for the second one (for Lighthouse & Sunshine), we will be baking 300 pieces for about 200 children and old folks! There will be other food as well... So, we've decided not to do too many, which is good... I was afraid of storage problems! The biggest box I can find can only store about 36 pieces!

I am really looking forward to this Sunday though it is going to be really hectic fo me... rushing to and fro and so forth... BUT, with the christmas bug I'm having, I'm simply more excited than anything else! :)

NOTE:
Last Friday, we went to a home for the handicapped orphanages at Bukit Tengah. It was quite an emotional experience for us. It's really sad to see the situation they are in... I'll post up pictures and talk more about it soon.... We often forget how fortunate we are until.....

No comments: