Tuesday, December 4, 2007

More X'mas Pressies!!!

I feel so blessed this Christmas! This time's gift is also from the States but it's from June & Kelvin this time.... I actually received it last Friday... and the Friday started off quite badly...
It all changed as soon as I saw the big box! I forced June into telling me about it coz I was afraid we'd buy the same thing. But nevertheless, I have been really looking forward to it!
I'll share with you slowly... what I received...

Look at all the nicely wrapped up gift! It's so sweet and thoughtful! I really appreciate it...

You know what I sucker I am for things like this....

Gift No 1: Jumbo Cookie Cutters!! Yea!! Love the snowflakes one...

Gift No 2: Familiar? Shere gave me the same thing too! But this is really handy... so goody!!

Gift No 3a: Santa serviettes (it's so nice i'm just going to keep them!!)

Gift No 3b: Santa on ski Serviettes

Gift No 4: Lotions, lipgloss & such! Love it! (I tried the lipgloss and it's fine on me! and yess!! it tastes so nice! yumm yummm!)

Gift No 5 - Chinese Takeaway Box! I love it! wish i can get them here... :(

Gift No 6 - Birthday Tags (even if i do put it on any cupcakes... i'll definitely ask them back! lol)


Gift No 7: Santa on sticks!

Gift No 8: Stickers

Gift No 9: More stickers!!! They are all so nice.... how to use?? So Sayang...

I love the box... look at the christmas trees! so nice.........!

Gift No 10: Stencils! Thank you mind reader!

Gift No 11: Baking Cups - I've been looking for them here but cannot find.......

Gift No 12: Party Bags!

love the red snowflakes...... i'm going to 'kinda' use it.... heheheh

My floor is filled with gifts! oh... words cannot describe how happy I am!

Thank YOu Mr & Mrs Yeow!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hie there,

Would lie to ask
how much is ur cupcakes for a box??
Can i know wat cream u use..
I wanna order...

ween said...

Hi Felicia...

for the 4-in-a-box is RM19.90
while the 1-in-a-box is RM5.90

i'm using whipped cream so that it's not too sweet....!

Anonymous said...

Ween dear....

You're welcome! =) Glad you loved them......... Wait till Valentine's comes around =)..I'll get u sprinkles then...=)..

ween said...

June june dear... please don't buy anymore.... my heart cannot take it! Now, I really need to find them to bake coo-kees! yea!