Saturday, December 15, 2007

Orders from a cupcake lover!

A customer @ Manila Place enquired about cupcakes today... she's a cupcake fan who sells, buys and loves them! Later, she placed order for 12 vanilla cupcakes with vanilla toppings.... I felt quite pressured coz being such an amateur, i've never had the opportunity to serve someone who's into it!

I went ahead to make simple design.... I just got these mini chocolate swirls and I really love them... the taste and the design... very very pretty! love it!



Putting it all together... and off it goes to be delivered! I specifically requested for feedbacks and she was really nice about it... Her text to me was:

"hi! we loved the vanilla cupcakes, it's moist and just buttery enough. We prefer butter frosting to whipped cream frosting. Nevertheless, it's gone in minutes! Thanks!"

Thank you!!! :) Hope your friend had a great birthday....

No comments: