Saturday, December 15, 2007

Cupcakes on tree for Mandy's dad...

Mandy is my dear friend poh sim's colleague... I got to know her during ps's wedding... She called me to order some cupcakes for her dad's 60th birthday celebration. She wanted to do what I did for Poh Sim's birthday...

She requested for 3 flavors... vanilla, chocolate and tiramisu.... and in order to fill up the cupcake tree, I made 24 pieces!

Had to put them separately. Into a carrier and the cupcake tree separately. I've given her instructions on how to put the together.. :)

I took this picture coz I wanted to show mandy a sample of how the cake would look like but I did not have to send it... sorry-ar!

She also requested for me to prepare some birthday tags for her & her family... 12 in total... the best part is the message from Joe Lee (their family dog)... I did not know how else to write a message from a dog but...

"woof woof woof!"

(dog translation: happy 60th birthday!!)

No comments: