Wednesday, September 5, 2007

My L.A.T.E.S.T. Creation for KHOO!

I was very excited for his birthday because I get to create a
special cup-a-cakes birthday cake for him! My very first....
SO well, I decided to do a two-tier cup-a-cakes.
-----------------------
I made 20-choc chips cupcakes with peanut choc filling!
Yumm Yumm... And the cream is also choc peanut butter...
Ideal for peanut butter lovers!
We managed to arrange a lil surprise party for him @ Manila Place.
I think he was surprised! And I hope he really did enjoy it! :)

I am so looking forward to make my next birthday cake or special cup-a-cake! This year especially, I am so looking forward to everyone's birthday... Thanks Ah Ming for allowing me to use YOU! Have a great birthday tomorrow!

4 comments:

Simply June said...

LOVE IT!!........Bake me some and Fedex over, pleaseeeeeee??

Sher 'n Pete said...

The cupcakes looks so adorable!!! Keep on baking Mrs. Baker-Whiz!

ween said...

i'll specially bake them for your bridal showers ok? come back earlier so that we can have a hen's night!! i'll organize them... heheheh...

Anonymous said...

woah look so yummy.. why my first time was nt so successfuL???